Thursday, August 9, 2012

NEW Fruit Doodles & Paper Templates

I'm back with a couple of new releases this week! All new releases are 30% off for the first 2 days so grab them while they are new! :)

Fruit Doodles, on sale for $2.09.


Fruit Paper Templates, also on sale for $2.09.


I also have a free paper template for you to enjoy! Click on image to download. :)


And one more thing...be sure to sign up for my newsletter to see a sneak peek of this next Friday's new release! (link is on the sidebar >>>)

--Happy Scrapping/Designing!
Chelcee

2 comments:

  1. Cute papers! Thank you very much for the free template.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Sep. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete