Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Grand Opening @ Scrapable!

The day has finally come...the day of my Grand Opening and I am super happy to announce that Scrapable is my new home!

Come celebrate with me and enjoy 35% off all of my products. :)

Check out my PU products here and my CU products here.


In the process of getting everything ready for my Grand Opening I have also created a new kit. This kit was created in mind of my Husband and I's wedding. We got married a little over 6 months ago and I needed a kit to scrap our pictures with. :)


Here is a layout that I created with it. :)



Last but not least I managed to create a freebie to share with everyone. Click on image to download. Enjoy! :)



--Happy Scrapping!
Chelcee





1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 9 post on Sep. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete