Friday, September 14, 2012

CT Announcement & NEW Monkey Business Mini Kit

 I am super thrilled to announce my new CT Members! :)


Now onto what's new this week...

This week I have a new mini kit--Monkey Business! A great mini kit to scrap zoo photos and many other types of photos (as shown by my CT).

Includes 8 papers and 30 elements and on sale for $2.44 right now!


Here are some layouts created by my wonderful CT.


I have also created a freebie for my fans, using my new Monkey Business Mini Kit. Click on image to download and don't forget to leave some love. :)



--Happy Scrapping!
Chelcee

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Super excited t be part of your CT too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie..now if I can figure out how to download and use, I will feel that I have conquered.. : (
    Either I am very stupid and I can't figure out how to get my computer to use their link..Love It!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I said before, love this kit! So happy to be in your ct, love all the layout of the other members!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Sep. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete